Thursday, September 10, 2009

Five!

Hayley turned 5 this past Monday. How did that happen? I can't believe my baby girl is 5 years old -- she is growing up way too fast!

She was excited that her birthday fell on a holiday this year (Labor Day), so that meant she got to open her presents in the morning instead of having to wait until after school.


She is officially a big kid now that she has an MP3 player just like her older sisters.

But she is still a little kid who loves her stuffed animal friends.

And she is still a huge fan of books (love that!).


She wanted a dog cake this year and picked one out from a Web site that I did my best to replicate.



Hayley is a sweet girl who brings our family so much joy! She gets lots of comments on her beautiful blond hair (a Humpherys family trait) -- I was remembering the other day how even as a newborn baby the hospital nurses commented on her "golden" hair. She is loving her Pre-K class and learning new things every day. We love having her in our family!

As I've done with the other kids, here's a quick glance back at our Hayley-bug's birthdays!

4 years old...



3 years old...


2 years old...


1 year old...



1 comment:

noelle said...

okay, that right there. the 2-year-old pic. THAT is the hayley i remember! FIVE??? time is moving too fast for me. i've been feeling this a lot lately. she is so adorable and sweet.