Monday, April 5, 2010

Mermaid Makeovers

On Saturday, the girls were playing some games on the Barbie Website when they came across an idea for a "mermaid makeover" (to go along with the new Barbie Mermaid movie). It's certainly not a new idea -- get your hair wet, put in lots of small braids and sleep on it!

They were all excited to try it, so after baths I did my best to put in a bunch of braids (unfortunately I don't know how to French braid -- someday!).



They woke up extra early on Sunday (to check out their Easter baskets), so they took out the braids on their own before I got up. And when I did get up, they were excited to show me their wavy mermaid hair!



It even stayed wavy enough to show off at school this morning (although Courtney wants me to do hers again so it's really wavy for school).

No comments: