Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter



After church on Easter Sunday, we went over to the "blue house" (as we all call it) to have dinner with Brian's sister Julie and her family.




Setting up the kid's table in the kitchen:






They had cooked a turkey (with some new fancy infrared thing -- it was yummy!) and Hannah begged to be given a whole drumstick. This is her favorite part of a chicken, turkey, etc. We all teased her about getting so much for her skinny little self!





She managed to clean it off pretty good all things considered!






The kids had fun playing outside and we had an egg hunt (coming up next post). This picture of Courtney "dancing" with Ashley's dog Toby cracked me up!







And perhaps most amazing of all was that we managed to convince McKay to let Julie cut his hair. I have been trying for years (literally) to convince McKay to let someone else (like Julie, who is trained and definitely more experienced) cut his hair instead of me. I never feel like I do a very good job, but for some reason he has always adamantly, absolutely refused anyone else -- ever since he was a little boy. So despite his protests, I had to take a picture as proof!


No comments: