Last Friday was Hannah's big day. She has been so excited for her baptism. We had the baptism on Friday evening at our church.
At first, we weren't sure we would have many people there, but it turned out to be a great attendance. My dad was able to come for the weekend from CA, so it made it extra-special that Hannah had one of her grandpas there.
Brian's sister Julie and her family were also able to come from Ft. Worth. Plus, the entire bishopric was there, along with several families from our ward. Hannah's piano teacher (a member of one of the other wards) also came.
I thought the whole evening went very nice. I gave one of the talks (and felt like I stumbled my way through it at times) and our good friend Emily gave the other talk. McKay played a piano piece ("When I Am Baptized") and Courtney & Hayley did great job singing both verses of "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized."
Hannah was just glowing and so beautiful in her new dress!
I am so proud of my little girl!
5 comments:
I LOVE her dress, and the last picture you posted! Beautiful!!!
She looks beautiful! Congratulations on the baptism!
oh, congratulations, hannah! she is so darling.
Congratulations Hannah!! You are such a sweet girl. Gayle, you have such great kids! You guys are great parents.
She is so pretty. What a special day. Sorry I'm still trying to get caught up on blogs. :)
Post a Comment