Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Colorado Part 2 - Keystone


On Saturday afternoon, we all went over to the Keystone resort, where they have some shopping, a playground, and a little lake and you can rent paddleboats and canoes.


McKay really wanted to try either a canoe or a kayak this year, so he and Brian ended up in a canoe.



The girls and I took a paddleboat out along with two bags of duck/fish food (their favorite part!).



My sisters also each took a paddleboat out with their families.



Brian tried backing McKay's end of the canoe up into the fountain:


After the duck food was gone, my girls ended up like this for the rest of the ride:


After the boat rides, we let the kids play on the playground for a little while. The tire swing was a big hit!



I made the kids climb up on the "Stage Coach" for a picture since I remembered taking one in that spot when we were there last two years ago. I didn't end up with much of the stage coach in the picture this time.


Here's the one two years ago!


We tried getting one with all the cousins that were there:


And we had to get a sister picture too! Here I am with two of my three awesome sisters -- Amy and Sandra. (My sister Malinda wasn't there this year.)


Fun times!

No comments: