Tomorrow is Hannah's 9th birthday. She is our "binary baby," born on 1-10-01 at 11:11am. I told her tomorrow is a "binary birthday" since it's 1-10-10! (And next year will be an even bigger binary birthday for her when she turns 10 on 1-10-11.)
I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post in a few days of her birthday celebration and cake. But for now I wanted to share one of the little projects I did for her. She has enjoyed watching some of our old home video recently and even put some of it on her new Walkman to watch on the bus ride home (and in bed late at night...hmm...) One of the other things I did for her birthday was find some new songs for her to listen to on her Walkman. One of the songs I found is called "BYou" (by Sabrina Bryan). I thought that the song really fit her personality and her uniqueness, so I put together a little video montage of Hannah through the years.
She is truly one-of-a-kind! We love our binary girl!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! That was fun seeing some of the old baby videos. Kids grow up so darn fast!
Great job Gayle! Happy Birthday Hannah!
The package did make its way to us! I love the book and frame--I keep telling Michael we need to get some family pictures taken! And now that we have a frame to fill, we have to get some done! Oh yeah, the dead cat...we ran over someone's cat in Logan! Michael tried to swerve and miss it, but he definitely got it. oops.
p.s. Tell Hannah Happy Birthday...and cute video. You always do such a great job documenting all your kids' lives! You'll have to give me some tips!
Post a Comment