Well, my birthday has come and gone, a sure sign that summer is about over. This year was one of those "big" birthdays for me -- 40. Wow, how did I get to be 40? Time marches on, as always.

My birthday was on a Sunday this year and we invited all of the family in town over for dinner and birthday cake. My dad even happened to be in town for the weekend too. Most everyone was so supportive of the big day and dressed in black for the occasion.

Thankfully, no one felt the need to actually put 40 candles on the cake!

I'm looking forward to a great year, and a great decade. I feel good. I feel happy. I feel blessed!
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday! You may be forty, but you certainly don't look it!
Happy Birthday Gayle! I would NEVER have guessed you were 40! You look amazing! And by the way, you are amazing too!
happy birthday, gayle! you don't look a day over 35. the world was made a happier place when you were born. you are one of the kindest, sweetest ladies i know! love you!
Post a Comment