I love rainbows.
When I was growing up, I decided that rainbows would be my "thing" -- not that I could really collect rainbows, so to speak, but I loved to find rainbow-themed items. I had rainbow sheets on my bed, rainbow notebooks and one year I even made a giant paper rainbow to hang on the wall over my bed.
So whenever I see an actual rainbow, I have to stop and admire its beauty. And then take a picture if the camera is handy.
Last week we had some rain showers come through and we were treated to two double rainbows. One of them was even a full rainbow, but I couldn't capture the whole thing in one shot. (And of course the colors in the photo never do the actual rainbow justice.)


1 comment:
ok...I am so jealous of your view. AMAZING! However, I usually don't wake before the sun rises. So, I'd probably miss it anyway. :)
Post a Comment