Today Brian and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary. (At least it counts as "today" since it is after midnight and I don't know how soon I will be able to post this tomorrow!)
Wow, has it really been 18 years? I still remember very clearly many things about August 2, 1991. Some big things, some little things. But mostly gratitude and love for my new husband. He is the best! He does so much for our family and I rely on him in so many ways.
I decided to put together a little slideshow of pictures spanning our 18 years together. (I first heard this song on a friend's blog and liked it so much I had to download it and use it myself!) It's hard to fit 18 years of pictures in 3 minutes, so they move kind of fast!
Happy Anniversary, Brian! I love you forever and always!
3 comments:
love it, Gayle! What a great song. It is amazing all the wonderful (and some not so much) changes and events that happen in what seems like just a blink. congratulations on 18 years!
Very cute! (And way too much work!) Thanks for sharing!
congratulations! love that song. so sweet.
Post a Comment