Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me


I'm only a week or so late for this post, but since I am getting older and wiser I try not to let missed deadlines stress me out too much. :-)

I have always loved my birthday -- August 8. 08-08! (And as a result of my birthday, 8 happens to be my favorite number!) This year it was so fun to be able to celebrate with my parents and brother who were here visiting.


My mom got the cake (so Brian didn't have to bake one this year) and fortunately they didn't make me put ALL the candles on this year.


Next year will be one of those "big" birthdays -- but I think my kids will help keep me young at heart!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Gayle...sorry I missed your birthday! Looks like it was great!

noelle said...

happy birthday! you deserve all the best all year long!

goldmania said...

I'm so behind!! AGH!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. How nice to have your family come out and visit. That will be sweet to have them so close someday. Hope you are doing well. :)