I took a few random shots of how my girls were spending their evening a little while ago...
Courtney was typing one of her stories on the kitchen laptop (I think this was her "Christmas Puppy" story that I already posted):

Hayley was "drawing" pictures on the kid's computer (so glad we have enough computers to go around!):

and Hannah was engrossed in a book (Harry Potter-- not sure which one this is, but she's now into #4!)
Courtney was typing one of her stories on the kitchen laptop (I think this was her "Christmas Puppy" story that I already posted):
Hayley was "drawing" pictures on the kid's computer (so glad we have enough computers to go around!):
and Hannah was engrossed in a book (Harry Potter-- not sure which one this is, but she's now into #4!)
1 comment:
your girls are the cutest. love them! hope you guys have a wonderful christmas, gayle! i sure do miss you and your sweet, kind heart. love you.
Post a Comment