Sunday, December 20, 2009

School Celebrations

We've had lots of celebrations at the school recently!

A while ago, the first graders got to wear their pajamas to school to sing a special Christmas song ("Jammin' in our Jammies") at the Friday morning assembly. Courtney was especially excited that Grandpa was here visiting and was able to come and see her sing.



Then the girls all had class Christmas parties the last week of school before Christmas break. I didn't make it to Hayley's Pre-K party (which was on Wednesday, her last day), but I did stop by both Courtney's and Hannah's classes. (Actually, I was kind-of in charge of Hannah's class party, being one of the room moms.)

Courtney's 1st grade class (and her fabulous teacher).



Hannah's 3rd grade class (we love her teacher too!).




The teachers tried to have more brunch foods since it was early in the day, but I think the kids still managed to get plenty of sugar and sweets in them! But what's a class party without lots of sugar? 'And lucky Hayley (who got to tag along with me that morning), got a double dose!

No comments: