Since we were so close to Provo, we decided to take the kids up to BYU campus and bookstore one afternoon. It has been years since Brian and I were there. McKay was very excited to go see it.
We went to the bookstore and spent a fortune on BYU T-shirts (and a sweatshirt for Hannah, who begged for it). I could not believe how much money I spent on shirts! Normally I would never pay that much (especially for kid's clothes), but my kids begging at the BYU Bookstore...
Brian wanted to walk down and see the Clyde Engineering building (where he spent many hours of his time at BYU).
Here are the girls sitting on the stairs inside:
Because it was the weekend of the BYU-Utah football game, they had all the statues wrapped up (to prevent any "friendly" vandalism) so we couldn't take a picture by the statue. We opted for a bench inbetween the library and administration building.
McKay also took a picture of Brian and I (with the Harris Fine Arts Center behind us). This is the place where our story began!
No comments:
Post a Comment