This afternoon I had the pleasure of attending McKay's 3rd Grade Author's Tea. This was a time for parents to come to the classroom and have their 3rd grader share their portfolio from the year (plus get served a little snack too!).
The portfolio contained various assignments from throughout the year that the kids kept (some writing, some science, some math, etc.) to show what they learned and see the progress they've made. McKay read several of his stories to me.
(Sorry this picture looks a little funny -- I was leaning back since he was so close to me.)
McKay has done great this year in 3rd grade. His teacher responded to an e-mail I sent a month or so ago and added this comment at the bottom:
On another note...You have such a great kid. He is so sweet and thoughtful. You are a very lucky mom!
I couldn't agree more!
No comments:
Post a Comment