On Sunday, everybody except me got a haircut. I figured I needed to get them all done before we move so that's one less thing to worry about for a while (plus, McKay really needed his cut). McKay did offer to cut my hair, but I had to decline. :-)
I still feel very inadequate when it comes to cutting hair -- that I'm just snipping away sometimes and don't really know what I'm doing. Hayley's hair is the hardest -- not only is she the wiggliest and the least patient, her hair is pretty fine so it slides around and the back ends up not looking very even. Oh well -- she doesn't seem to care!
So here are some "Before" and "After" pictures of the kids!
McKay Before:
McKay After:
Hannah Before:
Hannah After:
Courtney Before:
Courtney After:
Hayley Before:
Hayley After:
(At least you can't see the back!)
2 comments:
You are very brave to do that! I think that's something I will never do! Victor cut Kent's hair once...and it was awful, I'm sorry to say, so we won't do that again!
Atleast you "dare" with scissors. All my boys, including Jaren, get the same haircut...clippers, #3 & #2. Done! Not even sure what #3 & #2 mean :-} Is that like a certain length??
Post a Comment