Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Last Time...

We've had lots of "lasts" lately. In addition to Courtney's last day of preschool, Brian had his last day of work at HP yesterday. He said it was really strange to leave knowing that he wasn't coming back. He's had 12 great years there and I know he has been a very valued employee and will be missed.

McKay had his last Cub Scout Pack Meeting. They held this one at a local park instead of at the church.


McKay finally earned a couple of beads towards his Bear rank (he obviously didn't know I was taking pictures!).

Now we just need to get busy and work on the rest of his Bear over the summer.

Courtney took her new jump rope to the park for Pack Meeting and had fun jumping.


This next shot turned out pretty blurry, but I thought it would have been a great shot if I had known the right setting to use on my camera!


I am excited to be taking an online photography class this summer and hopefully learn a lot more about how to use my new camera (it starts in July, so I'm sure I'll be telilng you more about it!)

Tomorrow is our last Sunday here in this ward -- that will be sad and hard to say goodbye to all of our friends. But next week will be a start of "firsts" for us and we are excited about that!

No comments: