So I'm feeling a little discouraged this week in the house-selling department. We have not heard anything since that third showing Sunday evening. And not only that, we have had ZERO showings all week. We have never had more than 2 days without any showings, so now that we're on day 4, we're starting to wonder what's up. Plus some friends in our ward (who listed their house about a week after we did) just got an offer on Sunday. Of course we are so happy for them, but feeling a little jealous too! (And other friends in the ward who listed their house the same day that we did got an offer in 3 days!)
Now I realize that we can't compare homes with our friends -- ours is a different category and price range. And I realize that our home really hasn't been on the market that long yet. I'm just getting ahead of myself and starting to worry about things like how we will keep the lawn watered all summer if it hasn't sold before we move. It just seems like there's a lot of activity around us but I feel like we all of a sudden hit a brick wall. But really, I'm trying to stay optimistic and not get too bummed out about it. :-) On the bright side, at least I haven't been "kicked out" of my house all week so I was able to get some cleaning done!
No comments:
Post a Comment