Just have to share a few pictures of our cute little Hayley-bug recently.
Hayley hasn't napped regularly for quite a while now, but she does get to bed later than I'd like (sharing a bedroom makes bedtime more challenging) and occasionally she falls asleep in the later afternoon (usually while watching TV). Recently, I've found her asleep in some very interesting positions!
Seriously, how could you sleep like this? Poor girl must be pretty tired!
And she finished up the semester of her dance class a couple of weeks ago. I went on her last day and took a few more pictures.
She's had a great time! I'm still debating whether to sign her up for the spring semester or not. The class itself isn't that expensive, but I found out they have a spring recital and you have to buy the costume, which is probably about twice the cost of the class itself. Crazy. Decisions, decisions...
5 comments:
I've got some funny pictures of Hunter falling asleep in the oddest places, in weird positions and with the oddest things used as a blanket to suck his thumb with. Under the kitchen table with a dirty sock as the "blanket" is still my favorite.
That second picture is hilarious!
Isn't it crazy that ballet can be SO expensive? Too bad they won't let you make the costume-- I bet it would cost a quarter of what they charge!
Hailey is a cute girl. I can't believe she was sleeping in that position.
She looks great in her ballet class. Hannah really wants to be doing ballet or gymnastics right now, but I'm holding out just a little longer. =)
Thanks for the suggestions for places to visit. I can't wait to try them out. And yes, those are new fountains at Market Street. They built another fountain area over by the Marriott Hotel area.
the sleepy pics are hiLARious... love it. poor thing. what a cute ballerina she is!
Gayle, I love checking in on your blog once in a while. I remember when McKay was born! It also seems like you have a lot of Birthdays at your house! Your cakes always are so creative! Fun!
It looks like you're doing good! Later, Luv, Lorie West
Post a Comment