I tried a little photo-shoot with the kids the other day, hoping to get some decent "birthday" pictures (that we always used to go to the JC Penney studio for) and also one of the kids for our Christmas card.
Overall, I think they turned out good. I ran into a few issues -- like not having quite enough space in the sitting area where we had the backdrop draped on and getting bad reflections off McKay's glasses. I tweaked the color a bit in Photoshop -- sometimes it's hard to tell if your changes are better or worse!
So here you go!
Mr. McKay...
Hannah with those killer blue eyes...
Cute Courtney (I'm really liking the shorter hair on her)...
And little Miss Hayley...
Had to throw in this one too. Love the cooperation of a 4-year-old. :-)
All the kids together (very squished!)...
A couple of days later just before church, I wanted to try taking a family picture with the tripod. We couldn't use the same location (not enough room) so we tried our main room with the front door open for light. I was disappointed with how badly the glasses reflections showed up, and also wished we had moved a little farther back so there were more cropping options. It didn't make the cut for the Christmas card as a result, but you get to see it here anyway!
And I thought this was a cute one of the girls as I was testing the camera settings.
I've ordered some prints and am anxious to see how they turn out!
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Wow, I really love Hannah eyes, she has beautiful blue eyes.
you have such beautiful kids! i love these pictures!
Great pictures!! you have such a talent!!
I agree. I love that you can do that for your family. You've had some great times lately. Sorry I'm so slow at catching up. :)
Post a Comment