Sunday, August 23, 2009

Move Over, Travel & Tourism

Tonight I was talking to my dad on the phone and he mentioned he got a really cute e-mail the other day from Hannah. I said she had asked me for Grandpa's e-mail address (after having set herself up with her own account!) but I hadn't seen a word of what she wrote to him.

He forwarded it to me and I just have to share. She cracks me up! A plethora of exclamation points, no capitalization, but wow, she's already got a way with words.

Here you go (exactly as she typed it):

hi grandpa! it's me hannah.the workers have made lots of progress on your house! they have even put concreat in the walls! and tell tyler that i'm waiting for the rest of his story. okay? by the way I just can't wait for you to come live by me! I just know that you'r going to love it in amarillow! we have even seen doble full rainbows!blisards that give lots of snow and high snowdrifts that are big enough to dig a cave!lots of thunderstoms that give amazing lightning patters across the whole sky!I love you! see you soon! love hannah.


(Unfortunately I have not been successful yet in capturing the amazing lightning shows, but we certainly get them!)

So is anybody ready to move to Amarillo? :-)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it, love it, love it! If Hannah needs someone else to write to Aidan is always looking for new e-mailing buddies! He can share LOTS of "weather" stories (that's his 'thing')

noelle said...

oh, i love her, gayle!!! she is such a great girl.

Sandra said...

She is very talented!