Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins of the Past

Blogging about our family pumpkin this week made me reminisce a bit about some of our past family pumpkins. So I thought it would be fun to go back and look at the pictures we took...

2001 -- The first year we carved a family pumpkin


2003


2004


2005 (only got the kids this year and not the whole family)


2006


2007


2008


2009 (you just saw this one, but I'll put it again here!)


You'll notice the only year missing is 2002. Apparently we didn't do a pumpkin this year -- I guess it wasn't much of an engrained tradition at that point and probably had something to do with the fact that I looked like this:


But at least the kids managed to get dressed up for Halloween that year:

1 comment:

Emily said...

Fun to see you pregnant! It actually looks like you're holding a pumpkin in there. That baby looked very low!