We made an attempt at taking some family pictures this past weekend with the trusty tripod. I have a black backdrop that I've used for pictures -- the biggest problem is finding somewhere in the house to hang it and have enough natural light (that, plus it's not very wide so we have to squish!). This time we settled on the kid's bedroom, so we were a little crowded, but it worked.
The other big problem I have when taking pictures inside the house is reflections on glasses from the windows. With three people wearing glasses, I suppose we're lucky the reflection was only bad on one person (me). I'd prefer to take the pictures outside, but there was too much cold and wind to do that, so we live with window reflections.
Here's a sampling:
3 comments:
Oops..didn't mean to delete my comment!
The pictures look great! We did Christmas pics with white shirts and blue jeans too!
Cute, cute, cute! I especially love the last one of Haley!
Post a Comment