Just a couple of explanations about the pictures. Hannah insisted that she have a complete drumstick -- bone and all -- for her portion of the turkey. And Courtney was throwing a fit because I didn't make the kind of mashed potatoes she requested (I tried a garlic mashed potato recipe, which she ended up liking after all).
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving this year was very quiet and different from past years. We decided not to travel anywhere, as we have for the past several years, and it ended up being just our little family together. We missed seeing all the extended family, but I enjoyed just relaxing a bit at home and keeping things relatively simple (although it also meant I had to do ALL the cooking!).
Just a couple of explanations about the pictures. Hannah insisted that she have a complete drumstick -- bone and all -- for her portion of the turkey. And Courtney was throwing a fit because I didn't make the kind of mashed potatoes she requested (I tried a garlic mashed potato recipe, which she ended up liking after all).


Just a couple of explanations about the pictures. Hannah insisted that she have a complete drumstick -- bone and all -- for her portion of the turkey. And Courtney was throwing a fit because I didn't make the kind of mashed potatoes she requested (I tried a garlic mashed potato recipe, which she ended up liking after all).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Great memories!
Wow! That is a big job cooking a thanksgiving dinner by your self! I can't even imagine! Good Job Gayle!
Post a Comment