Monday, May 19, 2008

Sister Salon

Hannah came home from school last week all excited with her treats from the classroom "treasure box" where the kids can redeem their accumulated behavior "tickets" for different trinkets. One of the things she chose was a little container of pink face paint (she told me she had asked the teacher what it was -- it looked like a little Play-Doh container to me).

The girls couldn't wait to try it out on each other. Courtney went first painting on Hannah.


The problem was the pink was so light you really couldn't even see it! I think she's supposed to have some kind of butterfly on her cheek -- maybe you can make out a glossy reflective glare!

In the end, it didn't matter that you couldn't see their handiwork -- we washed it off shortly afterward. The important thing was that they were having some great sister fun!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You are brave Gayle. Though, I'm not sure Aidan would EVER attempt to paint Hunter's face even though I know Hunter would let him.

Sandra said...

Very cute pictures!!

Amy said...

I still can't get over how beautiful Hannah's eyes are!

Mark and Jann Humpherys said...

Hi Gayle--your blog is fun. We'll have to keep up with your family better by checking your blog more often. Good luck with the move.