I noticed the other day that Hannah is getting some cute little freckles on her nose and cheeks. I tried taking a close-up picture, but I don't know how well you can see the freckles. I see all these great close-up shots and try to duplicate them, but our camera isn't very high-end and this photographer still has a lot to learn.

Today we are headed out on a little field trip to meet Daddy for lunch. The kids are excited, although I don't know if they realize we probably aren't going to actually go in to Daddy's office (the girls are always disappointed when we just pick Daddy up outside his building). I have a couple of errands to run down that direction -- Distribution center and a stop at the LDS bookstore to pick up the newest volumes in "The Great and the Terrible" series that Brian wants to have for listening to on our big vacation. He has listened to the first two volumes. Volume 4 just came out and is on sale until Monday, and Volume 3 is also on sale (although not as big of a discount). So we will pick them up!
No comments:
Post a Comment