Now doesn't that look like a great way to read a book? McKay started his 20 minutes of reading earlier this morning and here he is, a couple of hours later. I had a hard time getting him to stop for lunch. He is reading "Satch & Me" by Dan Gutman, one of the books in the "Baseball Card Adventure" series (McKay has already read several in this series). I have found him in this reading position before. When he reads for long stretches, he often alternates between the chair, the floor, or something in between. :-)And here is another cute picture from last week:

I can't even remember for sure what they were all huddled around that morning. Hannah's "summer homework" folder is on the table, so it might have been one of her pages, or they might have just been drawing or coloring, which is a favorite activity. I just turned to look at them and loved the sight -- 3 little girls in their pajamas sharing two chairs. I'm so glad they're friends with each other (most of the time, that is!).
No comments:
Post a Comment