Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Day, New Seats, New Pool!

Hayley's new car seat arrived, so the kids finally got to do the "car seat shuffle." Courtney was ready to move up to a booster and Hayley's car seat was ready to bite the dust, so we got her a new one and moved Courtney up to Hannah's old booster and Hannah up to McKay's old booster. Everyone except Hayley got a new spot in the van. McKay was especially excited to get out of the back row. I'm not so sure about Courtney being in the very back -- it's definitely harder for me to reach back there and help her with the seatbelt. But we'll see how it goes. Here they are on the way to the pool:





We tried a different pool this morning -- the "swan pool."





We'd only been to it once last year for a ward activity and I couldn't remember much about it. It was plenty crowded, especially for the morning. I don't think we'll go back -- their shallowest part of the main pool was 3 ft. 8 in. so McKay was the only one who could stand in it. I feel much better leaving the girls in the big pool while I have Hayley in the kiddie pool if I know they can stand up.



Here are a few shots from this pool:




Don't let the buckets dump on you!




Courtney's lovin' the spin!




Back to the diving board for McKay.




No comments: