Well, here is my first official post to my new blog. Welcome! I guess I've caught the "blog bug" from reading a few blogs recently and decided to try one of my own. I'm hoping it will be a good creative outlet for me -- I want to record little daily stuff about life here. I also hope it might encourage me to take more pictures (and work on my photography at the same time) of some of the everyday things. Sort of like a journal, in a way, but more fun for me than writing in a notebook!
Feel free to leave comments -- we'll see where this new adventure goes!
I'll add a favorite pic from this month of the kids at the zoo (also to try out adding pictures to a post). It was hot, but a fun outing!

I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to take them back downtown for a visit to the Museum of Natural Science to visit the butterfly exhibit and perhaps the 3-D IMAX theater (they are showing a safari film right now). I know they would be so excited to see the butterflies, but that is part of my worry. I can just see the girls just going nuts from excitement and running all around (all 3 of them -- no strollers allowed inside). Even at the zoo, I had a hard time keeping Hannah with me -- she kept running up ahead to see the next animal until I'd lose sight of her. And I can see the 3-D Safari IMAX film possibly being a little scary for them too. So, do I brave it and go this summer or try to get Brian to take another day off and go with me or wait until another year? Something to think about, anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment