I've taken quite a few sky pictures recently -- mostly because every time I look out the window I think "Wow! That is so beautiful! I have to take a picture!"
I've also been practicing taking moon pictures with the full moon we've had recently. My first night's attempt turned out okay (I was experimenting a lot with different shutter speeds trying to find what worked best)...
...then I asked my photography teacher for some suggestions and tried again last night. I decided to go just for the moon and not try to get the city lights. This is really cropped, but I was so excited to get it!
The stars at night are big and bright
Deep in the heart of Texas!
4 comments:
So...ah, how much do you charge for copies of your gorgeous pictures?? I constantly find myself in awe of the pictures that you take! The close up of the moon is breath taking! Yes, the Texas sky is something to live for!
Beautiful pictures! I especially love that first one of the clouds.
They're ALL beautiful!!!
wow! absolutely gorgeous, gayle! love your close-up moon pic. yeesh... i need some pointers!
Post a Comment