Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hayley-Bug

Some of you might know that one of Hayley's nicknames is "Bug" or "Hayley-Bug". So I thought it was fitting the other night when Courtney came running in to get everyone to "Come and see!" and what did we see but a little caterpillar crawling right up Hayley's shirt. Apparently the little guy was on the patio and ran into Hayley's foot, then just made its way up her leg, chest, etc. When I got out there, she was giggling as the bug went up her shirt, but then it hit her neck and she got a little more worried and then when it got to her ear she couldn't take it anymore and brushed it off. :-)

But then she decided to let it find her foot again:



Hayley is also our bookworm and I find her quite often "reading" a book (and she still has piles and piles of books all over the place!)


No comments: