Friday, August 22, 2008

Toothless

Our soon-to-be Kindergartner has now lost her second tooth!

Her tooth had been loose for several days and she was starting to complain about it bugging her, but she didn't want anyone to pull it out. (She did actually get as far as letting Brian tie a string around it, but then she chickened out.)

Last night we went out to eat at Applebee's with Julie & John (and their daughter Ashley and her cute little boy) who were here for a couple of days. When we were almost done eating, I noticed that Courtney's tooth was gone. When I told her, she looked really surprised, then when she verified that it was indeed gone (apparently swallowed), she got SO excited.

I thought she might be upset that she didn't actually have the tooth, but she seemed to know that the Tooth Fairy wouldn't mind if she just wrote a note:


She was so excited to find a dollar under her pillow this morning! (And she is so excited to start Kindergarten on Monday -- she keeps asking me how many more days!)

No comments: