Playing around with the camera some more the other day and was able to try taking a few more pictures of my girls.
Hayley was being silly with a rubber band, but I just love those eyes!
Then I got her to put away the rubber band and give me a little more cheesy grin.
Here's blonde-streaked Courtney:
And Hannah was wearing the perfect color shirt for those gorgeous eyes of hers:
I convinced her to try putting her hair over her ears for a shot (she didn't want to at first -- said it felt too funny) -- she almost looks like a different kid! Which do you like better? (Not that it matters, because Hannah tends to do what Hannah wants!)
Beautiful girls!
1 comment:
I LOVE the color of your kids' eyes! And I like Hannah's hair over her ears better, but as you say, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks but Hannah!
Post a Comment