Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fairy Tale Theater - Part 1

Last week I was able to visit Hannah's 2nd Grade class to see their class productions of some "mixed-up" fairy tales. I knew she had been practicing her parts for quite a while and she was excited to perform!

Her class did three little plays -- Hannah had parts in two of them. First, she was the narrator in "Slurping Beauty."


She did such a great job! I loved the expression she put into her voice -- and as you can see in the video clip when I had the camera on her, she used a lot of facial expressions too.

I tried to edit the video clip down so it is only her speaking parts and not quite so long -- that's why it might seem a little choppy in parts.




Here she is taking a box with the cast at the end. Bravo!

No comments: