I realized it's been quite a while since we've had a whole family picture taken, so on Sunday, we took one! (And thanks to having our brother-in-law Brandon here, we didn't even have to get out the tripod!)
Here are a few more pics from Sunday with my girls in their new spring dresses. (I took them shopping for summer shoes and somehow they all ended up with a new dress too...)
Me and my crew on Mother's Day:
I had a nice Mother's Day if you don't count the mini-flood we had after church. We had a toilet get plugged up in the kid's bathroom -- this in itself is a fairly common occurence with kids, but unfortunately on this day the toilet decided to keep running instead of shutting off. Hannah discovered the mess some time later with an exclamation of "There's water all over the floor!" I thought someone had just spilled something, but when I went around the corner, she wasn't kidding. A nice layer of water coming out of the bathroom and into the family room. Got the edge of the carpet into the kid's bedroom and underneath a couple of bookcases. But we managed to get it cleaned up and don't seem to have too much lasting damage, thankfully.
One nice part of my Mother's Day was getting to hear two of my kids play in a piano recital. They did great -- hope to put up pictures and maybe a video clip soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment