This past week was Courtney's Kindergarten graduation. I'm really not sure why kindergarten needs a graduation ceremony -- I mean, really, they're already going to school all day long and not even moving to a different school or anything. What's the point? If anything, McKay should have had a 4th grade graduation (he didn't). But, all of the kids have had a Kindergarten graduation, so we go and clap and take lots of pictures. And yeah, I guess they are pretty darn cute.
Here's Courtney getting her diploma from the principal (and yes, they spelled our last name wrong...).
And here she is with her teacher, who we both loved!
With me in her classroom after the ceremony:
Courtney really did have a great kindergarten year, even though she had some awfully long days for a little girl. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!
1 comment:
She is so cute. I love the pics.
Post a Comment