Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cute, Cute Girls!

Okay, so I'm finding myself taking lots more pictures now that I have this blog. (Not that I didn't take lots of pictures before...)

This morning Courtney wanted to wear the big, pouffy princess dress that was a hand-me-down to Hannah from one of her older cousins. It comes with a big, pouffy slip and everything. The only problem is the outermost netting on the skirt is starting to tear some and she kept stepping on it or having it stick to the Velcro on her shoes. By the time church was over, she wanted the dress off, so we took it off in the van and let her ride home in the slip! Here she is before church:





Hayley also wore a hand-me-down dress for the first time today (and it's almost too small). This was given to us from a neighbor. She makes a cute little sailor with a little patriotic flair to boot!





And you gotta love this little pout when asked for a smile...





After church, McKay wanted everyone to wear their 2005 reunion shirts. He and Brian usually end up wearing theirs after church every Sunday so the girls and I joined the fun today. Cute, cute girls!


No comments: