
McKay got these "crocs" to wear this summer (Hannah & Courtney each got a pair too). They are the "in" style to have it seems, relatively inexpensive and great shoes for the pool. We couldn't find a kid size that fit McKay, however, so he ended up getting Women's Size 8 (in black, of course, so no one can tell that their "Women's"). That means that I can wear them too!
I have been wearing them when I take the trash can out to the curb or put it away, because all of our rain has made the area where we store the trash can (right behind the fence gate) so muddy. We really need to put some stones or something on the ground there, but it's just one of those projects that hasn't been at the top of the priority list. Even when I take trash bags out through the back door over to the big can, my tennis shoes often collect a lot of mud in the tread, but I'm usually too lazy to change my shoes every time.
I love the crocs because I can just stick the whole shoe under the faucet and they wash right off! They are pretty comfy, too! And that reminds me it's time to go put the trash can away...
P.S. McKay's regular shoe size is up to about a Men's size 5 (or maybe 5 1/2 now). I can't believe how much of a price jump there is when you switch from Kids sizes to the Mens sizes!
No comments:
Post a Comment