We had a nice Valentine's Day. I was a little worried the night before that Hannah would have to miss school (which would have been the most terrible tragedy in the world to her) because she was running a slight fever (AGAIN!) and complaining that her ear hurt. But she seemed fine in the morning and told me she had the "best Valentine's Day ever" (and I'm so glad she didn't have to miss it).
Courtney had to make her own Valentine "mailbox" to take to preschool. She decorated it herself!
We did get our heart sugar cookies made and frosted. (And I'm ashamed to admit that I've eaten way more than my share!) Here are some pics of the cookie-frosting party:
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
You're a much better mom than me....I guess I just don't have the time or patience to make homemade sugar cookies! They look YUMMY!
Post a Comment