...and it doesn't seem to want to leave.
Hannah, Courtney and I are still coughing and sniffling and now poor little Hayley seems to have caught whatever this yucky bug is. She woke up from her nap today with a fever and just hacking a horrible-sounding cough. You could tell it really hurt when she'd cough (either her throat or her chest or both perhaps) because she would just cringe and then cry (but crying often brought more coughing) and immediately want a drink. I just put her to bed and could hear her struggling to breathe a little -- I will have to keep a close eye on her tonight.
So far the girls in the family have been hit the hardest, although Brian has had a pretty sore throat too. McKay has been unaffected so far (knock on wood)-- I really hope it stays that way!
This is definitely one part about winter and colder weather that I could most certainly do without.
No comments:
Post a Comment