Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Round and Round

Just when I was starting to think we might all be getting better...

Hannah came home from school today and went straight to the couch, complaining about how cold she was and how she couldn't stop shivering. She kept her jacket on (with the hood on) and sat there with two blankets on top of her. (She is still sitting there, but I think she finally took off her jacket). I checked her temp a little while ago and it got up to 102.2 before she had had enough of the thermometer. Big sigh.

The ironic part is I just had her at the doctor's office yesterday afternoon for her well check-up and she was totally fine.

How long will this go on? I kept Hayley out of preschool yesterday because she was still coughing and Courtney still doesn't quite seem herself either. (She doesn't have preschool tomorrow because of teacher inservice.)

No comments: