Hayley has just started taking a ballet/tap dance class through Amarillo College. The other girls are taking a gymnastics class (at the same time in the same building - yahoo!). Hayley loves to dress up and twirl and dance around like a ballerina, so I thought this class was perfect for her, plus we already had ballet and tap shoes from when Hannah tried a dance class. The class is for 4 and 5-year-olds, so she barely made the cut-off!
Parents are allowed to watch one day a month, so I stayed last week to take pictures. (And believe me, I took a LOT of pictures.) The girls also have a parent watch day once a month (the last week), so I'll have gymnastics pictures soon.
It's hard to take good pictures with the indoor fluorescent lighting without a very fast lens (which I don't have). So I had to try to touch these up in Photoshop, but they didn't turn out too bad.
The pretty pink ballerina:
And now the tap shoes come on!
I tried to get a couple of shots showing the walls:
And one at the very end of class after they got their "work hard" stickers (and I didn't notice until later how dirty the wall is!).
I know the blog has been inundated with Hayley pictures lately -- I'm working on taking some of everybody else!
2 comments:
Very cute! Reminds me of Kelsey at that age when she did ballet and tap!
those are way cute pictures!! love them!!!
Post a Comment