Saturday, March 14, 2009

Garden Girls

One day last week when it was super windy outside, Courtney came in and asked me if I had any string she could use. She told me that she had seen a "bush" outside that was really getting blown around and she wanted to tie some string to some sticks in the ground to help it stay upright. I told her all I had was yarn, which isn't very strong, but she thought that would be just fine.

A little bit later she and Hayley (who had chosen to dress alike) came in and said the dust was blowing in their eyes, so could they went and dug out the swimming goggles.


Courtney and Hayley were so proud of the "help" they gave this poor little "bush." They decided that they would grow their very own garden right there, so they started pulling out the "weeds" and giving all their little plants water. What cute little garden girls!

No comments: