I know I've posted before about Hayley and her books, but looking around my house yesterday afternoon, I just had to take some more pictures.
I stopped at the library yesterday while Hayley was at preschool for our weekly visit. Usually we go on Mondays for story time, but the library was closed this past Monday. I always have several grocery bags full of books to drop off and walk out with the same grocery bags full of new books. We choose some books from the shelves, and pick-up the stacks that we've requested on-line and are waiting for us on the hold shelves (LOVE that service!).
If Hayley is with me at the library, she immediately wants a pile of books on her lap to start reading the car. Yesterday when she realized I had been to the library earlier, she had me carry all the new books to the dining room so she could read them. As she reads the books, she moves them from one pile to the other.
Hayley also carries books all over the house. I try to keep them picked up, but it's a losing battle. She brings them downstairs in the morning, takes some back upstairs later, etc. Here is our dining room/library/music room yesterday (before clean-up):
And the family room:
And Hayley's bedroom:
And the bookshelf in Hannah & Courtney's room (this area usually looks much worse as the girls sort through books for bedtime stories and leave them scattered all over the floor, but I think Hayley had already taken most of them to other parts of the house!)
Books, books, everywhere! :-)
1 comment:
I love seeing all those books everywhere! I hope Emma develops a love for books like that.
Post a Comment