We bid a fond farewell today to Brian's 2006 Infiniti G35...
He's only had this car for just about 2 years and has really enjoyed it, but with our current financial obligations and the looming need for a truck, he decided to sell it. And we were able to sell it on none other than our trusty on-line classifieds. Brian found out about what price he could get from a dealer as a trade-in and listed it for a little higher than that. It's been a frustrating experience at times, with various issues with a couple of potential buyers, and then several financing delays with the final buyers, but this afternoon I met Brian at work and we dropped off the car nearby and all the kids said "goodbye" as we drove past one last time.
For the time being, Brian will be driving a Nissan Xterra that his sister Julie brought down to us (her son who usually drives it is on a mission and we are actually trying to sell it for her as well). At some point in the future, we are planning to get a truck, we're just not exactly sure when that will be.
1 comment:
I really miss my truck. I wish I didn't have to sell it. But, we needed a bigger "family" vehicle and the Tahoe couldn't have come at a better time. We wanted to keep the Rav4 because it gets much better gas mileage and it had lower miles on it.
Greg
Post a Comment