For lack of something better to post this weekend, I thought I would share a few of the pictures McKay's been taking recently with our old digital camera. When I got my new camera for Christmas, we told him he could use the old one (which is having some battery charging issues). He has taken it around a few times and likes to snap pictures of just "stuff". Today he finally had me transfer over the pictures from the camera so he could start playing with them. (I'm not exactly sure what he's planning to do with them...)
I went through and just picked a handful -- he took a lot more than this! (And many just need to be deleted since they are pictures of things like the carpet or a table.) He took several using the self-timer so he could be in them.
So here is "through the eyes (or lens) of McKay"...





2 comments:
Fun! Some of those made me laugh. Now I have to ask: who does the dog belong to? I know it's not yours!
The dog belongs to our neighbors a couple of door down. McKay was out playing with them (the girl, Katy, is in one of the pictures with the "horse jump" she makes out of sticks, buckets, etc. for the kids to jump over while they're taking "horse lessons").
Post a Comment