I promised a picture of our new metal headboard (that Julie got for us since we didn't have a local Garden Ridge store and brought up the last time they visited), so here it is:
I really like it with the white bedding. Now I just need to figure out what to hang up on the few walls we have (that aren't windows)...
And she also was able to get us some barstools for our high counter that she brought last time too:
The biggest problem is that there is only room for 3 barstools and since we have 4 kids, there are often tears over who does or doesn't get to sit there for breakfast or lunch. We need to figure out some kind of rotation or something.
And the challenge "word" in my photography class last Friday was "summer" so I took this picture:
And this one (a sunset):
(Besides all the swimming pools pictures, which are definitely summery.)
And here's another sunset picture that doesn't quite have the sunset colors, but I thought the clouds looked really neat!
And this final picture fits "summer" because it shows that my kids are going to bed really, really late (every night!) and not getting naps!
3 comments:
I love both the sunset pictures. I especially like the last one. Like you said, the sunset colors aren't really there, but the clouds are just awesome! That is an awesome picture! Very very cool! Anyway, if you can't tell, I really like the last sunset picture :-)
Looks like there is room at the end to squeeze in another bar stool. It might protrude a little past the end, but it should work fine for kids.
Thanks for the comment Gayle. I wondered what "memory" you'd pick seeing as we didn't really "hang out" as cousins. I remember how much I loved my graduation speech...the worst thing about it is that I haven't been able to find a copy of it since.
Again, cool pics! LOVE the barstools. I wish my house had a place for barstools
Post a Comment