I rolled over in bed this morning to have some bright light make me open my eyes -- I looked out the windows of our bedroom (in the "sitting area") and saw the most beautiful clouds with the light hitting them just right. It was enough to wake me up and I wondered if I could take a picture of them, they were so pretty. (See, there's my photography class at work already!)
So I got out of bed (no one else was up yet) and got my camera and stepped out on the patio off the kitchen. The sun was just barely peeking up over the horizon. It wasn't the same angle as I saw out the bedroom, but I tried taking a picture:
The picture makes it look a lot darker than it really was. It doesn't do it justice! I'm wishing I already knew about all my camera settings so I could have known what would have made it turn out better. I suppose there will be lots more sunrises to photograph!
2 comments:
Wow! That is gorgeous! I wish I could see that out my window!
Your photography class sounds like so much fun!
Oh! For the newsletter, you can put my blog address which is:
khamster91.blogspot.com
this is atleast til school starts when I can sit down and email the newsletter in.
It is still a really cool picture, even if it is dark. Very nice!
Post a Comment