Last Saturday was the "Watch Day" for parents at the girl's gymnastics class. They let the parents come in and watch from a small set of bleachers on the last week of the month. Both Hannah & Courtney seem to be enjoying the class.
I tried taking several pictures, but most of them turned out fairly blurry because there wasn't enough light in the gym for my lens and I wasn't close enough to use my flash. (I did get a couple with the flash, however.) So please pardon the blurriness!
First, all the kids do some stretches and warm-ups. They also did back-bends (both girls did well), hand-stands and tried to do splits (Courtney does much better -- she is the most flexible family member!).

This week they were working on somersaults and cartwheels.



Hannah getting some help with her cartwheel.

We picked Hayley up after her dance class (which is in the same building) and I made the girls stand in front of the mosaic wall of the building for more pictures!


1 comment:
How fun. I miss being a kid and doing fun things like that. They will love it. I did gymnastics for several years and it was a great experience.
Post a Comment