The instructions:
1. Open your pictures folder.
2. Go to the sixth folder.
3. Open the sixth picture.
4. Import into your blog and tell the story
(I had to add an extra step of opening a sixth folder because I had a whole extra level of subfolders!)
Here is the picture that came up:

This picture is from June 2003 when McKay was 4 1/2 (just older than Hayley is now!). He had gone to his first (and only) kid's workshop class at Home Depot that morning with Brian. We had heard about these little free workshops on Saturday morning and knew McKay would love it, and the two of them finally had a chance to go. He got to make the windchime he is holding, with lots of help from Dad. He was so proud of it, plus the orange apron he got to keep. We still have the apron in our dress-up box!
So, if you're curious about your sixth picture in your sixth folder, consider yourself tagged!
1 comment:
I remember that! He had told Brian he wished he were twins so he could work in both Home Depot and Lowe's! :)
Post a Comment