I was gone all morning today doing various errands. When I got back home Brian told me that he got a call about Courtney having to go to the principal's office. Now Courtney is always better behaved for other adults than she is for me, but I also know she has a little temper, so my first thoughts were something along the lines of "Oh, man. What in the world did she do?"
Turns out it was all GOOD stuff! (Whew!)
The principal called while Courtney was in her office to tell us that she was nominated by her teacher for a "Gold Star" award for being helpful, courteous, following directions, etc. Courtney told me she got to put her star on a board and at some point, all the kids who have a star there will get to have lunch or a treat with the principal.
She was pretty excited about it and we are very proud of her! She is having a great kindergarten year so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment